Organic butters, oils & bentonite clay have been blended with
lavender & German chamomile essential oils to create this soothing
Deodorant balm, free from bi-carb soda & perfect for sensitive skin
LUNA is the newly reformulated Vegan balm that replaces
our Lush Lavender deodorant.
Free from any nasty stuff, aluminum, parabens, talcs
or palm oils, vegan & cruelty-free, our balm neutralizes odors rather than
stopping the natural function of sweating to allow your body to exhale what
does not serve it.
All small batch made by hand on the Northern Beaches
of Sydney using mindful ingredients to lessen our impact.
Our cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled
paper, are compostable & recyclable. When it’s finished pop it
straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly
in the soil.
Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine
bleached, alternative fiber papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce
environmental impact further.
We use only the ingredients needed, not a peep more,
sourced locally & organically where possible from mindful companies.
Our tubes are 100% compostable & plant lined so some
care needs to be taken to ensure integrity throughout their life
- Push 1 mm at a time, avoid spreading over the edges during application
- Too firm to push-warm in the hands, too soft-pop it in the fridge for a
bit to firm up
- Tap the tube on a surface if pushed up too far
- Swipe once under armpit, spread with fingers – avoid rolling around
- Keep upright in a cool bathroom, away from wet surfaces
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Labels are not covered with plastic laminate (as many are) so they
may mark over time, no laminate means it leaves no trace when you have
finished with it!
Love*, sweet almond oil, unrefined shea butter*,
tapioca flour*, bentonite clay*, virgin hemp oil*, candelilla wax, essential
oils - lavender, bergamot, tea tree, german chamomile*Certified Organic