Agave Fiber Washcloth made from 100% Agave Fiber
* Restores, stimulates skin to smooth invigorating freshness
* Long-lasting, quick drying
* Better than a loofah - resists mold
* Useful in the kitchen - efficient mar-free utility cloth
* Made from Agave (century plant)
* Hand woven
* Imported from Mexico
* Soaked in water, natural fibers expand; weave tightens like magic
* Hand wash only
Care: Rinse throughly, squeeze out excess water, hang to dry
Agave Fiber is manually extracted, washed with water and sun dried. No chemicals are used.
These great natural fiber products, serve a variety of uses in and around the home, and they are completely biodegradable.
Size: About 12”x14” prior to use